9 Shades Lighter in One Day
Do you feel that your smile isn’t as white as it could be? Or do you avoid smiling completely because your teeth look dull? Have you been considering teeth whitening options but not sure which route to take?
Quite often, new mothers feel insecure about them and are desperate to fix things that they don’t like about them. Our latest study showed that their biggest insecurities were their weight, teeth and their hair. If you need advice on being a mother, contact us.
It is quite obvious what you can do to help with your weight and hair insecurities, but what about teeth? We recommend visiting a dentist to see what options you have available.
Tooth whitening is amongst one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available, which we explain to you in this article.
Take a look this article which can provide you with some basic understanding of what is involved in the teeth whitening treatment.
What is in-house whitening?
In-house tooth whitening involves the patient visiting the dental practice to receive the treatment there and then with the dentist.
The laser whitening process for example is as follows:
- The teeth are cleaned and prepared, ready for the bleaching gel to be applied.
- The gums, cheeks and lips are covered and lifted out of the way, which makes sure that they don’t touch the teeth during treatment. Exposure of gum tissue by the peroxide gel may result in a painful burning sensation
- The patient’s eyes are also provided with protection against the light produced by the laser
- The bleaching gel is placed on the teeth and activated by the laser
- The gel is left to work for around 15 minutes, which is then wiped off and repeated two more times. The overall procedure takes around 1-1 ½ hours.
- The gel is then removed from the teeth, revealing a whiter and healthier looking smile.
Where can I receive whitening treatments?
We recommend visiting London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry if you are interested in having a whiter, brighter smile. This practice also provides a number of cosmetic dental treatments, which you may be interested in. For more information, why not give them a quick call on 020 7722 1235 and book in a free consultation. Find out about their tooth whitening treatment.